Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a top industry client in the Banbridge area for an experienced Site Secretary covering 20hrs p.w. 10 months ongoing; Part time/ flexible. Competitive Salary.
The Client - Due to continual growth as a result of contractual bidding success; this client has seen accelerated growth across a number of sites. Flexibility in hours and salary with additional benefits disclosed throughout application.
- Updating laying records, site diaries and survey equipment.
- Updating of spreadsheets CSR Report and contact list, using Word and Excel within document management system.
- Complete timesheets for all weekly paid staff on a Monday morning which requires signing by authorised signature and emailed to Payroll before 11.00 am.
- Managing stationary and cleaning products, ensuring stock levels are up to date.
- Dealing with queries via telephone, email and face to face.
- Any other duties as required by senior management.
- Managing meeting rooms, refreshments and catering requirements.
- Managing filing of all Health & Safety paperwork, keeping induction registers up to date, updating training matrix and documenting all H&S incidents.
- Logging complaints.
- Placing client customers orders.
- To carry out general office duties including photocopying, faxing, emailing, answering phones, purchase ordering and distributing documents as required.
- 2-3 years previous experience in an office environment.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel.
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard with passes in English & Maths
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Excellent telephone manner is essential.
- Capable of working on own initiative whilst working in a team environment.
- Candidates will be part of a large team and will need the ability to develop working relationships and a practical common-sense approach to daily work load.
- Able to prioritise, multi-task and an understanding of deadlines and working to achieve these.
- An excellent professional demeanour.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs