MCS Group is proud to be continuing their partnership with a Software House at the forefront of innovation in their market. We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join the team working on their key product suite.
This is a company that has exceptional customer service and delivery at the heart of everything they do. As a result of this ethos, they have a huge global annual turnover and are experiencing consistent growth year on year.
The wider team here in Belfast are extremely proud of the work they produce and the company they work for. They are well-respected in the market and the knowledge they have as a team is largely unparalleled.
- As a Senior Automation Engineer you will work with the R&D team here in Belfast on a global product that is strategically important for this company.
- You work strategically with the QA Lead and QA Manager to design, define and improve the automation within the team.
- You will be embedded within the wider development team who are already focused on Quality and are committed to ensuring that best practices are followed.
- You will help with the continuous improvement and migration of new technologies and tools into the team as necessary, including making suggestions of new technologies to be adapted.
- Experience working in an Automation Engineer/Automated QA Engineer position is essential.
- Experience working with a C#/.Net application will be highly advantageous.
- Experience working within a Windows environment is essential.
- Free Parking
- Health and dental cover
- Generous Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs