Abacus are delighted to be working with a leading Northern Ireland based manufacturing company, who are looking for an IT Systems Support Engineer. Working from the Belfast office supporting approximately 450 users on 7 sites in the UK and Europe.
Day to day the successful Engineer will administer, maintain and develop Information Systems infrastructure and applications. You will be part of a team of engineers that deliver mission critical infrastructure and ensure the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
- Diploma or other IT qualification in an IT related discipline
- Microsoft qualification
- IT support experience in a busy office environment
- Support of PC’s, laptops, printers etc
- Support of MS Windows 8 and 10, Office 2013 onwards M365
- Support of MS Windows Server 2016 and 2019 Server administration
- Microsoft Azure administration
- AD/ Group Policy administration
- MS Exchange 2016 or Exchange Online administration
- LAN or WAN administration and troubleshooting experience
- VMWare vSphere virtualisation experience
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.