MCS Group are delighted to work exclusively with a market leading, local company to recruit for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a leading company where you will manage the project department and portfolio of projects.
An exciting local managed service provider, who are going through a period of sustained growth and looking to expand their team and break into new markets. This company offers the choice to work in the office or remotely from home.
With a great culture and a track record for development and progression, this employer really looks after their own.
As an IT Infrastructure Project Manager you will on delivering your own projects, and also managing the wider project department. You will have a key role to play in the implementation and delivery of all projects within the company.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working on infrastructure projects
- Strong infrastructure knowledge
- Strong experience managing multiple projects
- Experience managing a team is desirable
- Ability to manage project costs and risks
- Ability to identify and resolve issues
There is a great overall package on offer for the successful applicant:
- Strong salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- Private health insurance options
- Good annual leave package
- Work from home option
- Development opportunities through funded courses
- Free on-site parking!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs