Brand new Belfast Site Lead opportunity – First hire into their new Belfast based Product Software Centre – with exciting plans to build out the Engineering team over the next few years!
Technical Site Lead – Brand New NYC “Tech for Good” Company to Belfast
New Site Lead role to Belfast – successful NYC based mid-stage start-up who are setting up their brand-new Belfast Software Centre. Their products are servicing a growing client base in the States and they now wish to establish a European presence with which they can a) target the EMEA region and b) give software development ownership to a new Partner office in Belfast.
This role will offer a new Belfast team the opportunity to work with a company who truly value a diverse engineering team and will be making this a top priority for the Belfast hiring plan. They are also involved in “Tech for Good” building products which help local, family run companies fight the fight against the faceless giants. Great opportunity to build a positive culture in a brand-new Belfast Engineering Team.
You will ideally possess:
- Strong engineering experience leading development across multiple products and technologies —ideally with broad exposure to backend and front-end technologies
- Proven managerial skills with experience building and managing Agile teams and scalable best engineering practices
- A genuine belief in the need to build diversity into engineering teams
- Fantastic opportunity to take the step into a Site Lead role - with realistic growth plans
- Negotiable package to include Equity and Bonus
- Growing, well-funded profitable organisation, with existing clients – plus big plans to expand
For a chat about this Site Lead role (or others which are coming soon this summer) please contact Claire Nixon on 02895 211121 in strictest confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs