Your new company
As a Telesales Executive you will be joining the largest food distribution service that operates across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Your new role
As a Telesales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact with customers, consistently displaying full ownership of customer requests.
- Increase customer awareness across full product offering, while understanding the customers' business to best match their needs.
- Constantly put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Process all customer enquiries, orders and general administration timely and accurately.
- Achieve a strong volume of sales and retain a target margin.
- Maximise sales by continually expanding orders, up-selling and cross-selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products and the prices while also being market aware of competitors.
- Maintain, through the effective use of a follow up process, regular contact with new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Build long-term sustainable working relationships with customers and related parties by being the voice of the company.
- Have attention to detail and experience of getting sales across the line.
- Liaise with and support field-based Sales Representatives to ensure that customers' pricing and orders are processed timely
What you'll need to succeed
- Capability of proving sales track record in acquiring cross/up sell business and developing customer accounts.
- Experience of proving credibility with customers and building strong customer relationships
- Motivated and driven to achieve sales targets.
- Excellent and accurate literacy and numeracy skills.
- The ability to work in a busy environment.
- Outstanding organisation skills and ability to prioritise work.
- A keen interest in delivering superb customer service.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and issue resolution.
- Flexible with the ability to work multiple shift patterns.
- Experience in a similar role which is a hybrid of a sales role with some customer service elements is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel and the ability to work with multiple IT applications in your day to day role.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable.
- Ability to think creatively in proposing customer solutions.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary
30 days annual leave
Potential to win a permanent contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs