MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Ledger Specialist for our client based in Dungannon on a full time, permanent basis.
Working within a well established engineering organisation operating on a global scale, you will be part of a valued team and positive working culture. Currently trialling a 4 day working week, our client is progressive and understanding of work life balance requirements. You will receive a competitive salary, 29 days annual leave, health cash plan and an early Friday finish at 1pm!
Your New Job:
- To maintain the company Sales Ledger to ensure that records are up to date with current financial transactions.
- To accurately record transactions to allow for well informed decisions to be made by managers and to assist in year end accounting practices.
- Financial control and preparation of invoices, including agreeing credit limits.
- Raising and issuing invoices.
- Making telephone calls to chase outstanding debt and managing collections, regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
- Data input and maintaining accurate records at all times.
- Preparing monthly reports and statements for customers.
- Payroll duties to include: weekly payment run to include inputting hours, printing reports, processing leave and adding new starts after 3 months to the pension.
- Maintain security and confidentiality at all times with regards to documentation.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience maintaining Sales Ledger
- Working knowledge of accounting software, ideally Sage
- Confident in processing high volume invoices
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs