MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a highly respected professional services organisation, who are looking for a new Benefits and Pensions Analyst to join their HR team in Belfast. You will be joining a leading business in their field, who boast offices across multiple global locations.
As the new Benefits and Pensions Analyst, you will manage the day to day processing of benefits, primarily for the UK population, providing assistance to the Benefits Manager with EMEA benefits work as required. In addition, the role will focus on all aspects of administering the UK DC pension schemes and legacy DB schemes. The role holder will be a point of contact for all UK employees.
Key duties include:
- Processing of employee membership of all benefits and pension schemes including new hires, leavers or change requests and always in accordance with the scheme
- Participating in the New Hire induction for UK employees to give an overview of UK benefits and pensions and to ensure that all benefit related paperwork is completed and returned
- Owner of all benefit/pension related forms, ensuring they are logged and completed appropriately for all employees
- Owner of all benefits processes, ensuring they are kept updated on an ongoing
- Day to day handling of queries and issues raised from providers, pension advisors, brokers and employees escalating only as and when required to Benefits and Pension
- Liaising with employees in multiple company pension schemes based on Company procedures, investigating legacy pension scheme queries (which could relate to DB schemes) and assisting with pension
- Managing Group Income Protection claims management process, including initiating new claims, and processing existing
- Central tracking and processing of all benefit/pension related invoices.
- Ensuring that the information provided to employees via the HR intranet remains relevant and updated at all
- Ensuring that all central benefits team master documents are maintained and up-to- date at all times
- Responsibility for monthly payroll processes as they relate to pensions and
- Operating the monthly pension auto enrolment assessments and pensions payments in the IT-based pension administration systems.
- Managing UK Scheme renewals, escalating any issues to the Benefits Manager as appropriate, updating to do lists and trackers.
Other key duties within the role will include data management, reporting and MI, generating regular reports to show the eligible population according to each benefit and providing details to the organisations benefit providers on a monthly basis.
What you will need:
- The successful candidate will a high level understanding and day to day involvement in the main UK employee benefits (knowledge of EMEA benefits is preferred but not essential). Candidates will also need to have prior benefits and DC and DB pension/retirement programme management
- The ideal candidate will have worked within HR for 2-3 years, with their most recent role being within pensions & benefit
You will also have an excellent understanding and day to day involvement of main UK employee benefits and UK DC Pension schemes. A good level of understanding of DB pensions is also preferable.
- Highly competitive Salary
- Market leading benefits package
- Training support, including support for training qualifications
- Inclusive, diverse work culture
- Working for a world leading organisation
- State of the art, city centre office location
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Headline Sponsors of CIPD NI HR Awards 2020
Experience: 0 yrs