Hours:20 hours per week
Duration- 3-4 months approx.+ (will basically run on a month-to month basis)
- NVQ Level 4/Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Technician Level or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of legislation as it affects own finance area and knowledge of finance computer systems
- Good communication skills - both oral and written.
- Must be flexible.
- Final examination of a major accountancy body and working knowledge of PEGASUS (desirable)
- Use of Pegasus Opera and future accounts systems and procedures, including BACS and Raisers Edge Database System
- Reconcile Retail shop lodgement and payments sheets with bank statement details
- Prepare, code and record Retail sundry cheque payments
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all Retail bank accounts
- Maintain Retail cash book and post to sales ledger
- Prepare and submit Retail VAT returns to HM Revenue and Customs
- Create user accounts and nominal ledger codes on accounts package
- Prepare monthly sales ledger report for Retail
- Prepare fixed asset additions and depreciation analysis
- Distribute monthly Retail management accounts to directorate and department head
- Liaison with outside inspectors and third parties from HM Revenue and Customs, and Health Boards or Trusts for audits/inspections, including providing detailed such as DETI and professional associations information on request
This position is in Newtownabbey, Northern Ireland
This position is to start in mid-February
Duration - 3-4 months approx.
Please email your CV to Klaudia to apply.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs