MCS Group is working with one of NI's best Software Companies in their search for a talented Unix Systems Engineer.
One of the best and most respected Financial Technology companies in the local market, they produce cutting-edge software for the global financial markets. This is a perfect role for a systems engineer with a passion for all things Linux.
- The successful Linux Engineer will join a small and busy support team to work across BAU infrastructure support and projects.
- You'll work across all aspects of infrastructure and networking.
- You'll take ownership of technical issues, endeavouring to resolve while further developing existing frameworks and infrastructure.
- You'll work with the existing teams including DevOps to plan, manage and deploy platform expansions.
- You'll have experience of working within a Linux environment.
- You'll have experience of server builds, installs and have a good understanding of network monitoring concepts and tools.
- You'll be familiar with scripting; from Shell, Perl or Python.
- You'll have commercial experience of hands-on installation, implementation and maintenance of network equipment; such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Up to £45,000 with a market leading benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs