Our client a leading, forward thinking engineering company based in Campsie are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Engineering Director you will work as part of a team responsible for engineering innovative software solutions for various automation projects for various clients and industry sectors. The role will be hands on, driving forward the development of software systems automation projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Project.
- Understanding and experience of implementing Industrial Network Protocols such as - Ethernet, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus and Modbus.
- Adaptable to new technologies.
Experience and Education:
- A relevant degree or technical apprenticeship that provides a solid foundation in the principles of Software Engineering.
- 3 years experience in a similar role would be advantageous
For more information on this fantastic opportunity apply or call Luke on 02870326600
Experience: 0 yrs