Our client, a multi-national food producer with a reputation for excellence, has a requirement for:
Shift Production Leader – Food Processing Market Leader
The role in brief (detailed specification is available on request, please see contact details below):
As a member of the Operations team the successful candidate will have full responsibility for leading the operations team within their unit to achieve the performance targets.
Leading a specific area team to achieve the profit and performance, drive continuous improvement to maximise operational effectiveness and efficiencies through the development of people, processes and systems
- A good standard of education with leadership / Supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment (ideally food)
- Computer literate, have excellent communication / interpersonal skills; be self-motivated / well organised and have the ability to solve problems
- Numerate and analytical with excellent problem solving skills
- Performance driven with a strong focus and ability to achieve KPI’s
- Willing to work shift patterns
A competitive salary is on offer together with excellent care and holiday entitlements.
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call Conor MacNamara on 028 3028 2407 or 07968 160122 in strict confidence.