Top NI Software Consultancy hiring Java Engineers at all levels (Engineers, Seniors, Leads) - Join a "Times Top 100" company - where your work will have a direct and tangible impact into how citizens digitally interact with government!
Java Engineers - Top NI Consultancy - All Levels
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's most successful software development/ services firms. This company is very highly regarded. They offer excellent working conditions in a really positive and collaborative office environment, as well as generous salaries / benefits, regular staff incentives and social activities - plus the opportunity to work on some of the most interesting and cutting edge technical projects available within the UK. This is a role in which your work will have a direct and tangible impact into how citizens interact with government digitally - challenging and rewarding work awaits!
You will work on high-profile, meaningful and diverse projects - producing Java based web solutions, using cutting edge technology and Agile methodology. Working closely with external Product Owners, Technical Stakeholders and your Kainos development team-mates, you will ensure quality of delivery - combining your technical expertise and commercial skills to deliver the best experiences. As a key member of the team, you will have frequent contact with internal and external customers, requiring advanced communication skills.
The Ideal Person:
- Competent and experienced in Java Engineering, with demonstrable experience in a commercial environment.
- Experience of substantially contributing to a completed solution, involved for most or all of its duration, from inception to acceptance.
- Good understanding of software development tools and best practice.
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Able to produce viable estimates for self and others, and ensure they are delivered to.
- Comfortable delivering in an Agile environment.
- Strong skills in modern technologies.
- Build automation and DevOps.
- Able to comfortably move between languages and technologies.
This is a unique chance to work on some of the most exciting development work available in Northern Ireland today. A top-level salary and package is also available to the right person.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Claire Nixon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs