MCS Group is searching for talented NOC Engineers for their client, one of NI's most prestigious and fastest-growing Managed Service Providers.
Based in the heart of Belfast the NOC team currently numbers 8 and the company as a whole is entering a period of growth, specifically in NI. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader and work with the latest technologies and kit to continuously develop your skills.
The company will offer a professional yet fun working environment with a core emphasis on teamwork. You'll receive first-class training and be offered genuine career progression.
- The successful candidate will provide incident and problem management for customer and internal IP network and security solutions.
- You will interact with customers through telephone, e-mail, and face-to-face meetings to troubleshoot and tackle issues.
- You will monitor customer networks utilising the latest technology, while liaising with third parties on technical and logistical support issues.
- The ideal candidate will have either a solid background in NOC/Telecoms Support or come from an extensive IT Support background.
- You will be a true team player with strong communication skills.
- CCNA, CCNP, MCSE would all be preferable/advantageous to your application.
- This role will require security clearance.
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience with a leading benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs