The Donnelly Motor Group is the largest independent new and used vehicle dealership with seven sites across Northern Ireland offering new vehicles from an incredible 18 manufacturers. The Group sells more than 15,000 vehicles a year and employs 550 people.
FLEET TECHNICIAN - MALLUSK
Working within an established Service team, we require a qualified candidate with franchise experience to join our Mallusk site workshop.
You will use your technical knowledge and skills to carry out repairs and maintenance on vehicles, to a professional standard, enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
Your role includes understanding a vehicles condition, diagnosing faults and accurately completing service records as specified by your Service Manager and/or Workshop Controller, whilst ensuring the work is completed on time and contributing to the achievement of departmental targets.
You will ensure the effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles with a ‘right first time’ approach.
Who do we need?
- Must be fully qualified - NVQ Level 3 in relevant course or equivalent (e.g. City and Guilds, BTEC);
- It is essential that the person has at least 2 years post apprenticeship experience working within a franchised workshop;
- Must possess experience in electrical repairs and the use of diagnostic equipment;
- A full driving licence is essential
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5:30pm, including Saturday work on a rota basis.
- Role includes an attractive remuneration package with opportunity to earn additional performance related bonuses.
- All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- Candidates must be willing to attend and complete Manufacturer Training Programmes
- 30 days holidays per year;
- Access to Healthcare plan;
- Automatic Enrolment in Life Cover;
- Automatic Enrolment in Workplace Pension Scheme;
- Access to Childcare Vouchers;
To apply for the role,
Please apply online by clicking on the APPLY BUTTON, outlining how you meet the above criteria
The closing date for receipt of Applications is Friday 20 May 2016 – 5:00pm