I am currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join one of our exciting new clients in County Londonderry. Providing mechanical maintenance on manual and CNC lathes and milling machines, the successful maintenance engineer will be part of a two man team ensuring that production runs smoothly by providing both reactive and scheduled maintenance.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served Maintenance Engineer with 2+ years experience
- Have previous experience operating CNC & Manual turning and milling machinery (possibly during education)
- Possess experience providing maintenance on machinery utilising pneumatics and/or hydraulics
- Have an electrical as well as a mechanical aptitude
- Competent MIG welder
- Be capable of stripping and reassembling gearboxes and providing fault diagnosis.
Locations: County Londonderry
Salary: £10 - £12p/hr depending on experience
If you are interested in applying for this post of maintenance engineer, please submit your CV via the link provided or contact Michael on 02890 339 968.
This Service is private and confidential.
For more opportunities for Maintenance Engineers and Mechanical Fitters, please visit our website.
Experience: 1-2 yrs