Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Business Developer for our FMCG client to work in Off Trade Covering Northern Ireland.
This is a permanent job and our client is in FMCG sector with an excellent portfolio of brands covering all Ireland. The role of Business Developer reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, will be responsible for the effective implementation of all brand objectives across our portfolio. The key objective within this role are to ensure the effective implementation of both long and short term sales drivers across our full brand portfolio. Short term sales drivers can be described as acquiring additional space through negotiating promotional displays and secondary equipment placements (Coolers). This is excellent opportunity to work with a leading FMCG provider.
- Completion of pre-determined account visits as per the daily Journey Plan
- Build strong trading relationships within all Accounts
- Comprehensive knowledge of your territory
- Distribution of Company’s Brands within all Accounts
- The number one sales priority will be to ensure that you have the right range on the right shelf at the right price for our key brands across your region.
- Manage, expand and develop the customer call file across the region
- The achievement of pre-determined quarterly objectives
- Introducing New Products not already listed within all accounts
- Maximising facings within all key areas instore
- Placement and management of coolers and stands
- Display building for all brands during key trading periods for all brands
- Placement of POS material in appropriate accounts
- Developing and processing of transfer orders & pre-sells
- Completion of DRIVE in 100% of calls
- Completion of brand audits in 100% of calls
- Report any competitor activity deemed relevant
- FMCG Business Developer Experience
- Full Driving License
- Proven Track Record in Field Sales
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Caroline Balnave at Diamond Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Caroline Balnave at Diamond Recruitment on 02890 558 000, however you must send your cv first to allow me to assess your suitability.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP. ONLY APPLICANTS MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.
Experience: 1-2 yrs