Business Development Manager
Software - FMCG
Unique Business, considerable market opportunity & career progression potential.
VANRATH are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a home grown software company with three offices across NI and ROI and the leading provider within two distinct software verticals in the Island of Ireland. Average employee tenure within the company is 10 years, with many offering over 20 year service.
Housing a full development team in Belfast, the business now offers a comprehensive range of products and services to their client base. The full suite of integrated products responds to all business processes ranging from back end functions, e.g data storage and access to consumer facing offerings such as apps, websites, cards etc.
The typical offering is of pre-developed, highly configurable products however specific bespoke requirements can be provided in accordance with commercial viability.
Recently acquired by an international parent company who own over 250 niche software businesses and have an ethos to 'hold and grow', the business is undergoing exciting change and moving to new modern offices in coming months.
In line with their current growth plans, and leveraging on their previous successes there now exists an opportunity for a Business Development Manager to develop their business within the financial services market.
Initially focusing on Island of Ireland territory it's envisaged that the growth for the role will come from geographical expansion to new GB markets.
- A stand alone BDM function within an already established team.
- Operating within a FMCG market across Ireland.
- Work on a consultative basis to fully understand the unique composition of each clients operation, customer base and offering and tailor solutions accordingly.
- Occasional travel to ROI.
- The appointed individual will have the wherewithal to interpret trends within the active client market and devise a strategy to ensure that new business is achieved and where relevant existing relationships developed.
- Manage subscription based sales, on a cost per user model, typically over a period of weeks to completion.
- Average deal value in tens of thousands and will include Hardware, Software and Maintenance contracts.
- The appointed individual will be responsible for all quotations and accurate recording of all relevant commercial information.
- 5 years minimum successful software sales experience, demonstrated numerically at application stage.
- Considerable field sales experience
- Strategic thinker, ability to define instances where creative thought has secured larger deals, grown existing business.
- Ability to work autonomously in Bid Writing and Pre Sales capacities, where necessary (as a reflection of the nature of the size of the business).
- Flexible to regular travel throughout the Island of Ireland.
- Knowledge of the financial services/banking sector
- Experience selling to the financial services sector in Ireland
- Late 20's-Low 30's Base & Same OTE
- Company Bonuses.
- Mileage /Car/Car allowance negotiable.
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing opportunity please contact Sarah Stewart at email@example.com or 02890 330250.
Experience: 0 yrs