Statistical Consultant and Applications Specialist - Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading highly innovative analytics company that provides bespoke solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Diagnostics and Medical Devices industry. They are a very unique company that are growing their operation globally and has notice significant head count growth in the City Centre based office.
- Develop case studies, application notes, white papers, scientific publications and conference abstracts for Kerus clinical trial simulation platform and for the Statistical Services team.
- Engage with clients and prospective clients in order to understand their needs and match these with capabilities within Kerus or within the Services team as appropriate
- Accountable for the quality of statistical results and follow up the programming for developing applications and case studies.
- Provide statistical consultancy for R&D and services teams, including but not limited to the review of SAPs, protocols, algorithms, analyses approaches and specification documents.
- Ability to advise, mentor and teach both internal and external statisticians with regards to statistical, data management and analysis methods
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant research techniques such as modelling, Simulation and experimental design and participate in continuous professional development activity.
- Degree, MSc or PhD in one of the following areas; Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Pharmacology or a strong statistical component
- Experience in exploring medical data utilising statistical methodology
- Knowledge of analysis software packages e.g. SAS; R etc. and multivariate methods.
- 10 years plus relevant industry experience
- Salary will be negotiable but you can certainly expect a market leading package for Northern Ireland
- Damian Farrell
Living away from NI and thinking of relocating back? Belfast is thriving with optimism, investment and jobs so find out about local career opportunities. We are hosting webinars with video interviews of Executives from many leading companies within Accountancy, Finance, IT, Analytics and Legal sectors. Search belfastforlife or contact Abacus for information about the webinars and major social event in Belfast.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job. Talk to us about your career and find advice, videos and jobs on www.abacus.jobs or via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google+. Applications that match the relevant criteria will generate a priority response.
Abacus is a multi award-winning specialist recruitment agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Established in 2003, our qualified team has more than 90 years' experience and manage permanent, contract and temporary jobs with leading employers and new entrant firms within the markets of ICT, Legal, Accountancy, Sales, Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Analytics, HR, Marketing and Engineering. Abacus is an Investor in People (IIP) employer and holds the REC Gold Audit for Recruitment Excellence. Abacus operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, political opinion, religious belief, marital status, age or disability.
Experience: 0 yrs