MCS Group is working with an established local business offering specialist solutions aimed at improving the customer experience and driving profitability for its clients across the UK and Ireland. As Account Manager you must have an appreciation of the marketing industry and be comfortable around software solutions.
You will be joining a local business with a footprint across the UK and Ireland where they built an excellent reputation in a number of niche areas. As Account Manager you will have responsibility for:
- General management of customer relationships.
- Providing user support, including advice and consultancy on system usage from a marketing perspective and any technical support requests (with the input of the Account Technician and the Development department where needed).
- Managing the set-up process for new clients (with the support of the Account Technician and the Development team).
- Delivering system training for end-users and produce supporting documentation in hard copy/video/audio.
- Supporting the Account Technician to track the receipt of daily data files from clients.
- Supporting the Development team to test new development and bug fixes for release.
We are looking for an Account Manager who has an appreciation of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and in technology generally. You must be a strong communicator with excellent people skills. Working within the Tech space you must also be able to demonstrate logical/analytical ability with good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity to join a close team with a fantastic product offering and a well defined market. Great culture! Don't miss out on this.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs