Cleaner required in Waterworld, Portstewart in Co Derry, Northern Ireland.
As a Cleaner in Waterworld
- Comply with the Council's code of practice relating to Health & Safety Procedures and at all times adhere to COSHH regulations as they apply to the facility.
- Clean all parts of the Complex, using all machines and equipment as allocated. This includes external areas in the immediate vicinity of the Centre.
- Carry out basic condition checks for areas and equipment with specific reference to cleanliness and fault reporting plus recording of same.
- Assist in emergency procedures as required and within guidelines as laid out by operational procedures.
- Any other duties as requested by the Manager.
To apply for the position of Cleaner in Waterworld, Portstewart you will meet the following essential criteria:
- 6 months cleaning experience including cleaning toilets preferably in areas used by the general public.
- Experience in the use of mechanical and electrical cleaning equipment.
- Must be available June,July and August.
- Be able to work Sunday-Saturday on a 7 day week rota.
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
To apply for the position of Cleaner, please forward your CV to Ashleigh Lyle at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Friday 12th February 2016.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Ashleigh Lyle at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 2563 2223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Cleaner, Caretaker
Experience: No Minimum Requirement