MCS Group has teamed up with an unrivalled Consultancy firm based in Belfast who are at the pinnacle of what it takes to build a successful software company. Having won a top spot on the Sunday Times top 100 places to work 4 years running, securing a role here would undoubtedly be one of the best moves of your career.
Are you looking for a role within a leading consultancy firm giving you exposure to a range of projects? Love the idea of travel to London? Have what it takes as a talented Java Engineer to join one of the most talented teams in the industry? If so, keep reading - we have Java openings from Intermediate right through to Lead!
Technology and keeping at the forefront of it along with a fun, relaxed environment is at the heart of their ethos. This is a company who will keep your career aspirations in check and offer incredible learning and progression opportunities.
- Develop complex software solutions right from inception through to acceptance.
- Work both in Belfast and in a range of clients sites in London.
- Contribute technically within an Agile environment.
- Be an advocate for Software Engineering techniques such as code reviews, design review, re-factoring and automated testing.
- Specialist skills in Java on an enterprise level.
- Open to travel - potentially London up to 4 days a week.
- Excellent ability to translate complex technical specifications.
- Fantastic knowledge of Agile.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable dependant on experience - excellent benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who will continue to grow and prosper while developing your career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Carla McCallan, Senior Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs