To deliver driver training and conduct assessments in a range of vehicles.
To assist as an the Human Resources Learning and Development team.
£14.77 per hour
36.25 hours per week
- Carry out driver training and driving assessment to recognised national standards.
- Be responsible for the safety and conduct of students under tuition.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety reporting mechanisms
- Deliver driver training to support staff
- Assist L&D manger in researching, planning and implementing driver training.
- Assist with the monitoring and review of course content and operational procedures to ensure compliance with current legislation and best practice.
- Responsible for the evaluation of learning and development interventions in relation to driver training
- Ensure the day to day maintenance, cleanliness and road-worthiness checks on vehicles used for driving instruction and complete reports.
- manage all assigned resources and budgets effectively and efficiently.
- Work with Working Groups on standard setting and to benchmark and identify best practice.
- To participate in recruitment and selection
- Maintain and up to date knowledge of developments and current practice and legislation.
- Undertake any other duties which may be assigned
- Qualified Advanced Driving Instructor or equivalent
- Hold a current large goods and light vehicle licence
- Have a minimum of 3 years recent experience of delivering driving instruction in both light and large goods vehicles
- Demonstrate experience in planning, organising and excellent communication skills
- experience of delivering emergency service 'blue-light' driver training across a range of vehicles.
- Possess a specific training qualification e.g. CIPD, City & Guilds etc
Premiere People is a corporate member for the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies
Experience: 0 yrs