The Cedar Foundation is seeking to recruit the following staff member:
Inclusion Works Western Case Officer (ESF) REF: 16/033/CO/WEB
To hold a caseload of participants, acting as Case Officer and managing their action plan activities.
To source and support external training/employment/social inclusion activities leading to sustainable outcomes.
To work in close partnership with a range of referral sources throughout the Western HSCT area.
Hours: 22.5 Hours per week (Wednesday – Friday/ office Hours)
Contract: Fixed Term- Maternity cover to April 2017 with possible extension
Location: WHSCT area, Office base Cedar Foundation, Fermanagh House, Enniskillen
Salary: 3 point scale commencing on £20,849 per annum
· Minimum QCF level 5/Degree or equivalent level professional qualification
· Minimum of 1 years’ paid work experience in the direct provision of education, training or support.
· Minimum QCF level 3 or equivalent
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience as above
· Proficiency in IT skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
· Hold a full current driving licence valid for use in the UK and Ireland and
have access to a car on appointment.
This criterion will be waived in the case of a suitable applicant who has a disability which prohibits them from driving but who is able to organise suitable alternative arrangements in order to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Qualification in Health & Social Care, Social Sciences, Training & Employment
- Experience of physical disability
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd June at 12pm
Expected Interview Date: Wednesday 15th June 2016
THE CEDAR FOUNDATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER