EXCLUSIVE Insolvency Administrator
On behalf of their Belfast based client, McKinty Associates are seeking to recruit a Junior Insolvency Administrator.
• Assist with the administration of a busy portfolio of cases
• Progressing case specific matters as quickly and efficiently as possible, whilst ensuring all statutory matters are dealt with
• Liaising with various parties including directors/creditors/employees/agents in all stages of cases
• Preparing paperwork/notices for initial meetings on liquidations and company voluntary arrangements, individual voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies
• Attending creditors’ meetings
• Systemisation of both bankruptcy and liquidation cases
• Creditors - dealing with creditors’ reservation of title issues and agreeing/rejecting claims
• Employees – dealing with employee claims
• Debtors’ correspondence – collection of debts
• Periodic reviews of case progression
• Annual reports to creditors
• Dealing with redirected mail
• Box inventories/boxing company records
• Assisting with the preparation of individual voluntary arrangements, company voluntary arrangement proposals, creditors and reports
• Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
• Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
• Possess a sound academic history (third level degree sought at 2.2 or above)
• Previous experience in a similar role (applications from exceptional graduates with other professional corporate experience may be considered)
• Effective communicator and able to build relationships and rapport
• Confident and outgoing with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and workload
• Team player
• Keen eye for detail
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Computer literate – including strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
• Strong planning and organising skills
• Good numeracy and time management skills
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early.
Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Sinead Fox-Hamilton ACA at VIA CLCIKING THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON
Or tel on 078 9485 2255 to discuss further.