MCS Group is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, one of Northern Ireland's leading players in the UK Pensions Industry to recruit an Assistant Pensions Consultant to join their existing team.
Are you a financial services professional with a background in UK Pensions? Do you have strong project management and technical skills? Are you interested in working with a market leading company, offering opportunities for career progression?
Our client are one of the UK's leading players in the pensions industry. As an award winning organisation, they are recognised for their high quality service delivery, technical expertise and focus on people development. Our client seek to provide a hands on, innovative approach to fulfil client requirements.
Due to their continued growth in the local market, they are seeking to recruit an Assistant Pensions Consultant to join their highly successful team. You will be demonstrate an understanding of the following;
- Experience of working in pensions with a sound technical knowledge (ideally with experience of PPF Assessment Process).
- Evidence of Project Management, with an ability to deliver quality within specific deadlines
- Experience in preparing reports and communicating material to trustees, companies and scheme members and liaison with all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a client facing capacity
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant professional qualification (PMI, Acturial)
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Broad industry background
- Evidence / Portfolio client management responsibilities
- Deep technical knowledge
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karen Newton, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs