MCS Group is currently working on behalf of our client, an established and successful Wealth Management firm with a UK wide presence, to recruit a Wealth Advisory Manager within their Belfast operation.
This represents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Advisor to join a prestigious firm with a strong portfolio and reputation for excellence. The company are continuing to invest in the NI operation, which could lead to further opportunities for career progression for the right individual.
The Manager will play a central role within the Wealth Management department, and will implement the marketing plan and to generate sales within the region, predominantly from new client wins. Main responsibilities include;
- Promoting the Investment Proposition to effectively win target market clients
- Oversee the delivery of service to an identified portfolio of 'higher value clients'
- Provide outstanding client service through the Manager team in respect of their own client portfolio
- Education and Qualifications
- A level or Equivalent
- FPC or Certificate in Financial Planning
- Diploma in Financial Planning Certified Financial Planner Licence
- Previous Experience in marketing to new clients
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Mairead Scott, Head of Professional Services at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs