Our client is a global leader in financial technology, managed services and IT infrastructure products. With a global client presence spanning over 20 countries worldwide with seven offices covering these regions.
They have continued to grow the business and cement their reputation as one of the top managed service providers in the world. Due to the success of their Belfast site - doubling their headcount over the last year, they are now preparing to invest heavily into Belfast and bring more roles and functions here.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a key part of a fresh organisation, who are seeking to bring in a Senior Windows Systems Engineer to support and scale the infrastructure for production and internal environment. This position will give you first hand access to world-class technology, exciting new applications and bespoke software products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING…
Day to day will involve working as part of a twelve member team implementing software solutions and providing final level support to global client base. You will be managing projects from the initial design to implementation. Projects will include complex multi-tiered customer solutions so you will be expected to manage your own workload and the project throughout its life-cycle. The projects will involve extensive experience of working with Citrix, SAN, Active Directory, and VMware environments.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
* 7+ years experience working with Windows OS
* Design and configuration of Citrix XenApp 5.0/6.5 environments - Ideally CCA level
* Managing Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 infrastructure
* Administration of Active Directory 2003 and 2008
* Design and configuration of VMWare ESX environments
* Microsoft Server 2008/ 2012 - Build and administration
* LAN/WAN and TCP/IP troubleshooting skills
* SAN systems
* Used SCCM or similar for automated build of servers system
* Design and configuration of Microsoft Hyper-V environments
If you are interested in joining a company that invests heavily in their staff and offers training and a structured career plan then I want to hear from you.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890 242824.
Experience: 0 yrs