Our client, a public sector organisation based in Bangor, are currently looking to recruit a HR Officer on an initial 13 week FTC, with the strong possibility of it being extended.
As HR Officer, you will be heavily involved in processes concerned with recruitment and selection, performance and development reviews, production of KPIs, disciplinary and grievance and administration of employee benefits.
Working alongside other experienced HR Practitioners, you will gain mentorship and guidance, providing professional advice, support and guidance to managers and staff. You will also be expected to deal with complex HR issues in a customer focused environment.
- Provide advice and guidance to line management on complex staffing issues, including performance, employees relations issues and resolving issues regarding employment legislation
- Advice on organisation restructuring including redundancy and changes to terms and conditions
- Develop and implement specialist training in all HR and Employee relations matters
- Develop policies and procedures, keeping staff updated on any new developments
- Responsible for consulting staff or trade unions in relevant areas
- Advise on disciplinary and grievance cases, attending hearings when required.
The right fit
- CIPD membership
- 2 years` experience working in a HR generalist role
- Full driving licence with access to own car
- Competent in use of Microsoft Word & Excel Qualifications :
- A clear understanding of HR impacting local governments would be desirable.
To apply for this position, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693, or send your CV to email@example.com
Experience: 0 yrs