MCS Group is delighted to assist in the appointment of a Customer Support Engineer to join one of the most exciting US based companies to join the NI IT scene.
This company is responsible for world leading automation software and are looking for candidates who are excited about what they do and can work in a highly complex technical, customer driven environment.
- Work on complex problems at an enterprise level and making sure your customer's issues are resolved quickly and correctly.
- Bring a fresh perspective to the support team and contribute to process and knowledge transfer to the other members.
- Comfortably work in a fast paced, Unix / Linux environment dealing with all in an external, enterprise issues.
- Identify trends and reports areas that need attention. You will suggest changes here too.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a technical support role. This must be within Linux / Unix administration.
- Have the ability to context switch without interrupting other issues.
- Be passionate about customers and thrive in resolving highly technical issues.
- Have exceptional analytic skills.
Salary: Very negotiable and competitive.
This is a unique opportunity to join a talented Senior Engineer to join a global company and be part of the growth of the Belfast office.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Carla McCallan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs