Trackars Homecare are currently recruiting Domiciliary Care Workers for a community run in Downpatrick, Ballynahinch, Crossgar and Saintfield areas.
This run consists of Morning, Lunch, Tea and Bed calls for a number of service users.
Candidates must be flexible and be able to work evenings and weekends on a rota basis.
- Full driving licence is required as well as access to a vehicle
- Experience is perferred but not essential
- NISSC Registered or willing to apply
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates including enhanced rates for Bank/Public Holidays
- Tax dispensations to authorised expenses
- Full Induction Package
- Free Training
- Free Uniform
All candidates are required to undergo an enhanced Access NI disclosure as part of the application process.
Please contact any member of the team on 02844830486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to request an application pack.