An exciting opportunity has been created within the Unicorn Group for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their sales and support team at their head office in Lisburn. This is a challenging role that will ideally attract someone with ambitions and enthusiasm for success. You will have a driven work ethic and strong communication skills and be experienced in delivering a high standard of customer service.
Day to day you will be responsible for responding to customer enquiries and request. You will be dealing with customers spread across the globe therefore you will be comfortable dealing with customers who do not speak English as a first language. To effectively represent the company you will be expected to learn about our client’s extensive product line, full training in company systems and product lines will be provided.
As the main customer contact you will be expected to liaise between the Sales and Production teams, ensuring the customers receive first class service and delivery each time. You must have the ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with various individuals and departments within the company to assist with our client’s growth strategy.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following selection criteria.
- You will be fluent in both written and spoken English, with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent (both written and spoken) in French, German or Spanish.
- Competent in using MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently as well as be part of a team.
- The ability to communicate with people from many different countries to service a global client base.
- 3rd Level Degree
This is an exciting opportunity to join a local Northern Irish company that operates on a global scale and to develop a long lasting career in Customer Service & Client Support. If you feel you have what it takes and you meet the selection criteria apply via our online applicant platform where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a few qualifying questions.