HR Documentation Administrator/Consultant
Salary up to £18,000 + Excellent benefits package
Peninsula are the leading provider of employment law and health & safety services in the UK and Ireland with over 30,000 clients.
The role of HR Documentation Consultant involves the creating and checking of client contractual employment documentation such as Employee Handbooks, Contracts of Employment and any other associated employment procedures and policies, which will be tailored to suit the business needs of each individual client.
Duties will include:
- To read through client's documentation checking for any terms that may breach Employment Law and any typographical errors
- To liaise with clients, taking relevant details and drafting new documents along with responding to any queries as appropriate
- To liaise with our team of consultants out in the field and to deal with queries and issues that may arise
- Manage the workforce planning of the field consultants and arrange appointments accordingly
- To check client details and record work via our computerised database.
Skills and experience required:
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of using Windows XP, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We have an exceptional benefits package which includes 25 days holiday and market leading bonus schemes.
Peninsula have been established since 1983, we have over 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments. With offices in Manchester, Hinckley, Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin. Peninsula employs 1000 people across the UK, Ireland and Australia.
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your Employment Law led career, apply today for more information.