Marketing Assistant Belfast
I have an exclusive role available for a marketing assistant to join a powerful, multi-national legal firm in the heart of Belfast, near the Lagan River. This role is permanent, full time and will allow you to join a company where progression and team work are cornerstones in every area of the business.
The general view of the role is that you will support a variety of marketing and business development projects, winning new business, generating effective proposals, growing relationships with clients, raising market profile and business planning.
Role and Responsibilities
The role will require someone who is thoughtful, detail-oriented, organised and efficient, with good written skills. Previous experience of working in a BD/marketing role, would be an advantage. Assisting with collating information for credentials statements, proposals, brochures and presentations;
- Liaising with the design team to design marketing communications materials (brochures, flyers, invitations etc.) and assisting with the formatting of client facing materials;
- Assisting with market/client research;
- Assisting with the maintenance of various marketing systems including the global experience, proposals and contacts databases;
- Updating the website and intranet as required;
- Supporting product and sector-related account management programmes;
- Orchestrating client mailings;
- Assisting with events and client entertainment;
- Assisting with the production and distribution of newsletters and mailings;
- Supporting the business development team with business development and marketing initiatives and other inputs as required.
- Collation of deals (from sources including emails, news alerts, deal alerts, debriefs) and preparing relevant submissions.
- Graduate or individual with an interest in further professional qualifications (CIM or business qualification)
- Previous professional services experience would be an advantage
- Research skills would be advantageous
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
Send your CV in by applying to this advert ASAP!