MCS Group is proud to be partnering with the largest global cloud based security firm, as they look to begin a period of rapid expansion, they are recruiting for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
This well-established company provides cloud based security solutions within a software as a service environment and provide services such as vulnerability management, network threat management and web application security. Using some of the most cutting edge technologies available the successful candidate will gain exposure to the cyber security industry in one of the fastest growing companies in Belfast.
With perks such as beanbag chairs, PS4's, unlimited coffee and a beer fridge this truly is an opportunity not to be missed.
- Design, develop and maintain a secure platform for developers and analysts to be able to conduct their research.
- Liaise with various different teams to create innovative solutions.
- Be able to work to deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Have a thirst to become a cyber security expert and keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- A proven interest in Cyber Security.
- Professional experience with virtual and cloud based environments.
- A history of analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Knowledge of the current issues within cyber security including current threats, strategies and recent attacks.
- A quick learner who wants to develop their skills further and learn new technologies.
- A CCNP qualification would be highly desirable.
- Scripting language knowledge.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Katie Tweed, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs