MCS Group is acting on behalf of our client, a leading Belfast based wealth management company, to recruit a Paraplanner to join the existing team.
This is a new role within the business to support the continued growth within the Belfast branch, and offers a unique opportunity for a professional Paraplanner to work within an established, successful and growing company.
As a paraplanner within the business, you will be providing comprehensive support to a team of managers. This includes:
- Compiling pre-meeting information from internal and external sources.
- Providing solutions to meet client needs and objections.
- Compiling and maintaining records to support research undertaken and solutions provided, including engagement with platform and product providers.
- Supporting and developing ongoing client relationships.
The successful Paraplanner will require the following;
- Relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 3 years paraplanning experience.
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning products and relevant knowledge of UK regulatory frameworks.
Our client is seeking qualified and experienced Paraplanners to strengthen their existing team. In return they offer an excellent package (basic up to £32,000 depending on experience) and opportunities for career development and progression.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Mairead Scott, Head of Professional Services at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs